[Ccbseeds] Gear Closet Drive- Survey

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 17 13:32:08 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

To get 2022 off to a good start, the CCB graduate student group and SEEDS
would like to have a drive for the gear closet some time in early January.
This gear closet was initiated to connect students who are doing
field excursions with gear that keeps them comfortable and safe.

We hope that this gear closet drive will provide a space for folks to give
gear or monetary donations to the closet-- however, before planning too
much we would love to get input from all of you about what format you think
would work best for the drive. To give input or express interest in helping
to organize the drive, please fill out this form:
https://forms.gle/62oNLfGUToysvSqp7.

Thanks, all! We hope you're all having a restful, fun break so far.

All the best,
Annika Rose-Person & Catherine Nguyen

*Catherine (Thien-Y) Nguyen*
PhD Candidate, She/Her
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
Saltzman Lab
University of California, Riverside
*tnguy240 at ucr.edu <tnguy240 at ucr.edu>*