[Ccbseeds] Niwot Ridge LTER summer tech jobs

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 5 14:51:37 PDT 2021

Hi all!

A couple of jobs just opened up at one of the places where I've worked,
Niwot Ridge- see the email below for details. It's a great place to work,
and could also be a cool opportunity to see a different part of the
country. If you're thinking about applying, I'd be happy to help with the
application or answer any questions! Thanks, all.

Best,
Annika

--
Annika Rose-Person