[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fwd: SAVE THE DATE! The 6th Annual Ecoslam May 20

Darrel Jenerette darrel.jenerette at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 12 15:35:30 PDT 2024

Greetings,
The 6th Annual Ecoslam will happen May 20th. This year we will be at the
Botanic Gardens for the afternoon. We will have student lightning talks
with prizes for best presentation. The Chief of Science and Stewardship at
Joshua Tree National Park, Dr. Sheri Shiflett, will give a keynote. There
will be refreshments and many opportunities for informal discussions in the
beautiful setting of the UCR Botanic Gardens.

Full announcement, including presentation signups coming soon.

See you then-
Darrel

--
G. Darrel Jenerette
Director, Center for Conservation Biology