[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fw: [Envisci-faculty] CSULB Tenure Track positions

Debbie Brown debbie.brown at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 19 11:14:15 PDT 2023

From: David Volz <david.volz at ucr.edu<mailto:david.volz at ucr.edu>>
Subject: [Envisci-faculty] Fwd: CSULB Tenure Track positions
Date: September 18, 2023 at 1:51:40 PM PDT
To: envisci-grads at lists.ucr.edu<mailto:envisci-grads at lists.ucr.edu>, envisci-postdocs at lists.ucr.edu<mailto:envisci-postdocs at lists.ucr.edu>, envisci-faculty at lists.ucr.edu<mailto:envisci-faculty at lists.ucr.edu>

Office: (951) 827-0173
E-mail: david.volz at ucr.edu<mailto:david.volz at ucr.edu>
http://envisci.ucr.edu/faculty/volz.html

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erika Holland <Erika.Holland at csulb.edu<mailto:Erika.Holland at csulb.edu>>
Date: Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 1:50 PM
Subject: CSULB Tenure Track positions
To: Erika Holland <Erika.Holland at csulb.edu<mailto:Erika.Holland at csulb.edu>>

Dear Colleagues,  I am reaching out to see if you might share several Tenure Track positions open here at CSULB.  We had quite a bit of retirements after the pandemic and are working our way to regain an active group in Biology.

For the 23-24AY, we are looking to hire a Genetics Professor able to conduct bench top research and teach genetics.  We are also looking for an Urban Ecologist, likely with research focused more on field-oriented projects but could include the integration of field and molecular.  This individual will teach diversity, ecology, or evolution courses and the hiring committee will consider research interests in any environment type (e.g. aquatic, terrestrial).

https://www.csulb.edu/academic-affairs/faculty-affairs/careers-college-of-natural-sciences-and-mathematics
Careers - College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics<https://www.csulb.edu/academic-affairs/faculty-affairs/careers-college-of-natural-sciences-and-mathematics>
The College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics [CNSM] comprises the Departments of Biological Sciences, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Geological Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Physics and Astronomy, and Science Education. The College has 123 full-time faculty, 56 support staff, and 2,900 student majors and enrolls over 20,000 students each semester. The College budget exceeds $13M, augmented by over $7M in external funding.
www.csulb.edu<http://www.csulb.edu/>

Thank you for your help and feel free to direct any potential applicants and their questions my way,
Erika

Erika Holland, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
California State University of Long Beach
Erika.Holland at csulb.edu<mailto:Erika.Holland at csulb.edu>
Office:  Hall of Science 146
Phone: (562)985-5389
www.holland-toxlab.com<http://www.holland-toxlab.com/>