[Ccb_gsr_listserv] SEEDS San Diego Safari Park Trip on 5/27 ($15 tickets!)

Catherine Nguyen catherine.nguyen007 at email.ucr.edu
Tue May 16 15:36:12 PDT 2023

Hi all!

If you are looking for something fun to do on the 27th, I'm planning on
taking the SEEDS students to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
<https://sdzsafaripark.org/?gad=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw04yjBhApEiwAJcvNoTdhfJvI1nUM1HNbZCNR--otRvxzMsMSIxw7iTrqCgX29ZNIM9dYohoCenQQAvD_BwE>
and a tour of the Beckman Research Center
<https://science.sandiegozoo.org/who-we-are/beckman-center>that day.

For us to qualify for discounted tickets ($15), we need to have 15 people
total visiting. There's still 7 spaces available, so please let me know
soon if this is something you are interested in!

Some details:
- We will have an all-day pass to the Safari Park
- You will need to provide your own transportation to the Safari Park (~1.5
hour drive from Riverside)

Best wishes,
Catherine