[Ccb_gsr_listserv] CCB + SEEDS Spring Planning Meeting

Miranda Buckley mbuck007 at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 13 11:41:19 PDT 2023

Thanks for filling out the When2Meet, y'all!

*Wednesday, March 17 at 9am* works for most people.
In-Person: Darwin Room (Spieth 1239) *I will bring coffee*
Zoom: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/94884390121
Agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x0baGE71iutiSUXHQVk91oqjtFa3K2kRHcKu_eG5M3Y/edit?usp=sharing>

We will have a brainstorming session to identify ways that CCB can increase
recruitment in SEEDS and conservation/ecology research in general.
*Before we meet, t**hink back to what got you interested in
conservation/ecology:*
- Was it an organized event? Something else? Did you go alone, with a
class, or with friends/family?
- How did you find out about it?
- What made you show up?
- What made you care?
- What barriers did you face to getting involved, and how did you overcome?
*- How might we help replicate that experience for undergrads?*

Feel free to add your ideas to the 'Event Ideas' section of the agenda
before the meeting.
See y'all soon!
Miranda