[Ccb_gsr_listserv] CCB 2023 Meeting: Monday, March 6, 3:30pm

Miranda Buckley mbuck007 at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 3 12:38:58 PST 2023

Hi everyone!
Thanks for providing your availability!
Let's meet up *real quick* to touch base and talk about our ideas for this
upcoming quarter.
Here's the in-person info:
*Monday, March 6, 3:30pm*
*Moore Room (3365 Spieth)*

or, to join virtually:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96037337516

I apologize for the short notice, there was some (much) confusion on my
part. Thanks for being flexible and understanding.
I hope to see as many of you there as possible!
*If something has changed in your schedule, please feel free to check out
the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CfV8GtOOHqW8zv0S21PiGh2-FpvMC7h7aDwXBBtzRGU/edit?usp=share_link>,
email me your feedback, and I'll be sure your ideas make it into discussion.
See y'all soon!
Miranda Buckley