[Ccb_gsr_listserv] FW: Tenure track positions at Harvey Mudd College - math/climate and bio/climate

Deborah K Brown debbie.brown at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 22 13:34:16 PDT 2023

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lelia Hawkins <lhawkins at g.hmc.edu<mailto:lhawkins at g.hmc.edu>>
Subject: Tenure track positions at Harvey Mudd College - math/climate and bio/climate
Date: August 21, 2023 at 4:14:04 PM PDT
To: Olivier LAURENT <olivier.laurent at lsce.ipsl.fr<mailto:olivier.laurent at lsce.ipsl.fr>>, "Mueller, Amy" <a.mueller at northeastern.edu<mailto:a.mueller at northeastern.edu>>, "Hutyra, Lucy" <lrhutyra at bu.edu<mailto:lrhutyra at bu.edu>>, Paul Shepson <paul.shepson at stonybrook.edu<mailto:paul.shepson at stonybrook.edu>>, Joshua Apte <apte at berkeley.edu<mailto:apte at berkeley.edu>>, William M Berelson <berelson at usc.edu<mailto:berelson at usc.edu>>, Ronald C Cohen <rccohen at berkeley.edu<mailto:rccohen at berkeley.edu>>, "Alex J. Turner" <turneraj at uw.edu<mailto:turneraj at uw.edu>>, "Zimmerman, Naomi" <nzimmerman at mech.ubc.ca<mailto:nzimmerman at mech.ubc.ca>>, "brian.mcdonald" <brian.mcdonald at noaa.gov<mailto:brian.mcdonald at noaa.gov>>, Kevin R Gurney <Kevin.Gurney at nau.edu<mailto:Kevin.Gurney at nau.edu>>, "Mueller, Kimberly L. (Fed)" <kimberly.mueller at nist.gov<mailto:kimberly.mueller at nist.gov>>, "Geddes, Jeffrey" <jgeddes at bu.edu<mailto:jgeddes at bu.edu>>, "Julian D. Marshall" <jdmarsh at uw.edu<mailto:jdmarsh at uw.edu>>, Sally Pusede <sep6a at virginia.edu<mailto:sep6a at virginia.edu>>, Thomas Lauvaux <thomas.lauvaux at univ-reims.fr<mailto:thomas.lauvaux at univ-reims.fr>>, Roisin Commane <r.commane at columbia.edu<mailto:r.commane at columbia.edu>>, Francesca Hopkins <fhopkins at ucr.edu<mailto:fhopkins at ucr.edu>>, Tammy Thompson <tthompson at edf.org<mailto:tthompson at edf.org>>

Hello everyone, given the nature of your appointments I thought it was worth sharing two open positions we have at HMC this year.

We are building a new climate program, and are hiring at the interface of biology/climate and math/climate. The latter could be especially relevant for your students and post docs interested in positions with more teaching responsibilities.

This page has all of our open positions, including these (I am chairing both the climate searches).
Please send your best my way! And I am happy to speak with anyone about the positions, so don’t hesitate to connect us by email.

Best wishes for the semester!
Lelia

 https://www.hmc.edu/dean-of-faculty/available-faculty-positions/

Lelia Hawkins (she/her/hers)
Director of the Hixon Center and Hixon Professor of Climate Studies
https://www.hmc.edu/hixon-center/
Olin 1261
lhawkins at g.hmc.edu<mailto:lhawkins at g.hmc.edu>
https://www.hmc.edu/chemistry/faculty-staff/hawkins/