[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Dog Sitting 9ish months? (with option to housesit)

Darrel Jenerette darrel.jenerette at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:01:24 PDT 2022

We are looking to see if someone  wants to keep our dog while we are away
(Oct - June). She is a cutie, about 5 years old and 50 lbs., loves walks,
loves to sleep all day and night. We would help with monthly allowance and
boarding if you go out on vacation without her and any vet stuff etc.
Staying in our house could also be an option. Interested in having her?
Want to meet her? If not you, do you know of anyone?

If nothing works out here, we'll take her with us and it will be great. But
I think it would be less stressful on her not to move.

[image: image.png]
She's winking at you! :)

--

G. Darrel Jenerette
Director, Center for Conservation Biology