[Ccb_gsr_listserv] FW: Please share: Cal-IPC Invasive Species Art Contest Announcement

Debbie Brown debbie.brown at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:51:54 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Clarissa Rodriguez <crodr087 at ucr.edu<mailto:crodr087 at ucr.edu>>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 2:24 PM
Subject: Cal-IPC Invasive Species Art Contest Announcement
To: <ccb_gsr_listserv at lists.ucr.edu<mailto:ccb_gsr_listserv at lists.ucr.edu>>

Greetings,

The California Invasive Plant Council (Cal-IPC) student section is happy to announce that we are hosting an INVASIVE SPECIES ART CONTEST this year! This contest is open to all community college, undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at an accredited institution. More information can be found on our blog site:  Cal-IPC Student & Early Career Section Call for Art Submission<https://calipcstudents.wixsite.com/studentsection/post/call-for-applications-cal-ipc-invasive-plant-art-contest>

Please share this information (flyer attached) with your department and others who you think might be interested in submitting an entry. Thank you.

Join the Cal-IPC community by becoming a student member, it's Free!
https://calipcstudents.wixsite.com/studentsection

Sincerely,
[image.png]
Cal-IPC student section