[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Ecoslam invited speaker poll

Elijah Hall ehall006 at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 18 09:31:17 PST 2022

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who filled out the poll! Our most requested presenter
was Patrick Donnelly followed by Alexandra Harmon-Threatt. I reached out to
Patrick yesterday and he's agreed to be our keynote speaker for EcoSlam
2022! The keynote seminar will be at noon on Earth Day, Friday April 22nd
(during lunch bunch). We'll be dispersing flyers fairly soon so keep your
eyes out for that.

All the best,
Elijah