[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Quarterly Center for Conservation Biology Grad Student Meeting

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 28 07:52:35 PDT 2022

Good morning all,

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at our meeting today at noon! Here
is the zoom link
<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91430316744?pwd=VXF5VTFabFd2VTgySVZjem1wd3JaZz09>.

Here is a link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AhNo5btuq8i-u4f0VttR7Q7OrBQYvRNrYJu4XV1RpsM/edit?usp=sharing>to
an agenda (also available in the main grad student CCB google drive).
Thanks, all!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu