[Ccb_gsr_listserv] EcoSlam is Tomorrow!

Elijah Hall ehall006 at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 21 08:47:00 PDT 2022

Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder that EcoSlam starts tomorrow, Friday the 22nd,
at noon!

We're kicking off EcoSlam during lunch bunch with our keynote seminar by
Patrick Donnelly, the Great Basin Director of the Center for Biological
Diversity.

Following the keynote seminar, we're hosting a lightning talk competition!
We have an exciting group of grad and undergrad contestants from Botany,
Entomology, EEOB, and Environmental Sciences. Come join the audience in the
genomics auditorium and help vote for the best talk!

Both the seminar and lightning talk competition will be shared over zoom
<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95225169971?pwd=bjJlaGltanU3YjNaY1BBbWw2OUpFQT09>
and in person. We're having lunch bunch in Spieth 2200 and moving to the
genomics auditorium for the lightning talk competition.

Here's another copy of the zoom link
<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95225169971?pwd=bjJlaGltanU3YjNaY1BBbWw2OUpFQT09>.
See you there!

All the best,