[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fall 2021 CCB Meeting

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 7 14:53:08 PDT 2021

Hi all,

It looks as though the best time for us to have our first meeting of the
school year will be next Friday, Oct 15 from 11am-12pm. Here is a Zoom link
for the meeting:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97715893034?pwd=Sjg4U2hmVkd2QW93bXVvWlNuZnVkZz09

I'll send out an agenda and a reminder email the day prior to the meeting.
Thanks, everyone!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu