[Ccb_gsr_listserv] CCB Gear Library Donation Survey

tnguy240 at ucr.edu tnguy240 at ucr.edu
Mon May 17 13:19:34 PDT 2021

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
CCB Gear Library Donation Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbuEshCbMi8TBBtow2grQVCgXcYo4MZc7LmhN4Wm9PD9U8fw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hi everyone,

The graduate students of the Center of Conservation Biology have been
working to start a gear library on campus in order to provide equipment
(e.g. boots, backpacks, hats) to undergraduate students who are interested
in taking field courses or partaking in field research. We aim to alleviate
the financial barriers to participating in these educational opportunities
by lending out gear at no costs to students, and are planning to have our
first donation drive in Fall Quarter.

If you are interested in donating any lightly used gear, please fill out
this survey so that we can get a sense of what items to expect and
determine a location for dropping off donations later this year. Feel free
to share this survey with anyone else who may be interested.

Thank you,
Catherine Nguyen and Annika Rose-Person

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.