[Ccb_gsr_listserv] FW: BPSC 252 – Fieldwork Leadership and Safety

Debbie Brown debbie.brown at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 29 17:00:05 PDT 2021

Begin forwarded message:

Hi All,

This spring quarter I'm offering a fieldwork leadership and safety course. The course will be Fridays 1-2pm. Please forward along to interested graduate students.
The graduate seminar will cover skills to enhance fieldwork research safety. The content will be based on the UC Fieldwork Leadership Excellence workshop. The seminar will be a combination of video lectures and breakout room paper and scenario discussions.  The course will have different faculty, with field-based research programs, help mediate some of the discussions.
For more information, please feel free to email me.

Best,
Loralee

Loralee Larios
Assistant Professor
Botany & Plant Sciences
University of California
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers (what's this?<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen>)
https://llarios12.wixsite.com/lariosecology
UCR occupies the ancestral lands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these homelands.