[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Upcoming SEEDS events

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 28 14:18:43 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

There are two SEEDS meetings coming up that I thought you might want to
share with folks that may be interested:

First, we will be holding an R'Nights coding workshop next Friday, Feb 5 at
4 PM. This workshop is meant to introduce you R and get you started using R
to examine biological datasets. There will be a great opportunity to
present your results in April! All are welcome. Here is the zoom link:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/94469080206?pwd=N201clcyeWNjb1BrNGtqUnYzYi9OQT09
Passcode: 060485

Second, we will be having the first SEEDS meeting of the quarter on Friday,
Feb 12 at 3 PM. We will talk about what we'd like to prioritize for the
group, chat about upcoming events (including a bioblitz!), and discuss who
wants to be in leadership positions in the group. Here is the zoom link:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95754363586?pwd=bXBNSS9CbVFrYmNSMlRVZTJBc1ZVZz09
Passcode: 180058

Again, please spread widely- all are welcome to attend. Please email me
with any questions. Thanks, everyone!

Best,
Annika
--