[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Survey on CCB Gear Closet

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 25 10:24:15 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

The Center for Conservation Biology has been working to create a gear
closet that provides undergraduate and graduate students with the clothing
and gear they need to safely and comfortably perform field work. To help
get the CCB gear closet up and running, we have created a survey with
questions about what type of gear you feel would be most useful to have in
the closet, how many students you'd expect to need gear at a time, and how
long they'd need gear. The survey is linked here:

https://forms.gle/GiTqMDX1ZA2cVFeJ8

Please circulate this survey as widely as possible- we hope to provide gear
for folks across departments and fields. Thank you for your help in
establishing this resource!

All the best,
Annika and Catherine
--
Annika Rose-Person |  she/her/hers
Rafferty Lab | Spieth 2122
arose012 at ucr.edu

*Catherine (Thien-Y) Nguyen*
PhD Candidate, She/Her
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
Saltzman Lab
University of California, Riverside
*tnguy240 at ucr.edu <tnguy240 at ucr.edu>*