[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Upcoming SEEDS events

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 3 15:58:07 PST 2021

Hi all,

Slight change of plans- due to a conflict with EEOB gradfest, the next
SEEDS meeting will be on Friday February 12th at *4 PM. *We will use the
same zoom link:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95754363586?pwd=bXBNSS9CbVFrYmNSMlRVZTJBc1ZVZz09
Passcode: 180058

If this time doesn't work for anyone who'd like to attend, please let me
know and I'll make sure you get notes of everything we discussed! Also if
there's anything you would like us to discuss at the meeting and you won't
be able to attend please shoot me an email and I can bring it up on your
behalf. Thanks!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu