[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fwd: JTNP Grad. Student Research Grant, due Jan. 5th, 2022

Lynn Sweet lynn.sweet at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 1 09:09:47 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tasha La Doux <ipomopsis at mac.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 5:36 PM
Subject: JTNP Grad. Student Research Grant, due Jan. 5th, 2022
To: <jtresearchgrant at gmail.com>

Greetings,
The Joshua Tree National Park Association has recently launched an annual
research grant opportunity for *graduate students doing research in Joshua
Tree National Park*.  Applications are due January 5th, 2022, and there
will be several awards of up to $5,000 available this year.  We encourage
research from a wide variety of disciplines and topics, including, but not
limited to: botany, historic structures, wildlife studies, desert ecology,
museum studies, oral history, physical and earth sciences, archaeology,
cultural landscape studies, park and community history, information
management for resources, paleontology, ethnography, social sciences, and
wilderness studies.  See attachments for more information.  *Please share
this announcement with anyone who may be interested*.

Please send completed applications (attached below) to:
JTresearchgrant at gmail.com by* January 5th, 2022*.  We will announce awards
no later than February 18th, 2022.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list for next year's
announcement, please send me your email.  Likewise, if you would like to be
removed, kindly let me know.

Thank you,
Tasha La Doux

Joshua Tree NP Graduate Student Research Grant Program
Tasha La Doux, Grant Coordinator
74485 National Park Dr.
Twentynine Palms, CA  92277
jtresearchgrant at gmail.com