[Ccb_gsr_listserv] IIGB Symposium - Friday, April 23, 2021

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:30:35 PDT 2021

Greetings all;

I am writing to remind you of the IIGB symposium, this Friday 23rd April, from 12-3 PM.  The IIGB staff have and continue to send you the flyer and the zoom link to the symposium.

The chosen format and topics of this symposium is a reflection of our scientific diversity, and the speakers are among preeminent scientists and rising stars of our time.

We are looking forward to your engagement and ensued comments for future symposiums.

Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370
http://iigb.ucr.edu
http://kdehesh-lab.ucr.edu