[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Leadership role nomination

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 19 09:07:38 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for a productive meeting last week! As we discussed, it is
time to establish new leadership within our group. If you are interested in
filling any roles, please nominate yourself using this form:
https://forms.gle/ci3ZW2JA2CpCJw7Z8. You may also nominate other folks for
a position. If you're nominating yourself, please include a 3-5 sentence
description of who you are and why you'd be a good fit for the role. Please
make nominations by Monday, May 3.

Thanks, everyone!

Best,
Annika