[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Spring 2021 Meeting

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 12 06:59:34 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Friendly reminder that we will have our first CCB Grad Student meeting of
the quarter this morning at 11am. Here is the Zoom link:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/94459660641?pwd=WXVtcTVMalMyUnMzYllhdFBHNkYwZz09

And a link to the agenda, available in the CCB Grad Student google drive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17fE6IfBArHMm7KJhhflHNRcdoHGHwH_7-FO-aRZcB4A/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, everyone!

Best,
Annika