[Ccb_gsr_listserv] FW: Riverside County Science and Engineering Fair-Volunteers Needed

Debbie Brown debbie.brown at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 2 14:56:21 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Loralee Larios <loralee at ucr.edu<mailto:loralee at ucr.edu>>
Date: Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 2:53 PM
Subject: Riverside County Science and Engineering Fair-Volunteers Needed
To: <botanyemail at lists.ucr.edu<mailto:botanyemail at lists.ucr.edu>>

Please see the announcement below and forward to any colleagues:

We wanted to share with you a STEM event that we host annually through our county offices of education.

The Virtual Science Fair Expo is an event dedicated to supporting 4th - 12th grade students with Research and Inquiry. This year, our event is scheduled on Saturday, September 26th.

We are looking for university partners to support us in this event - we will have a Panel of scientists, engineers who share about the research process and provide our students insights/advice.

See attachment for event registration flyer for our students. Michelle will send you a follow up for your consideration to join our event. We hope you would help by sharing this with your colleagues.

Please see the attached flyers and registration link below.

http://rcoe.k12oms.org/485-184593

Loralee Larios
Assistant Professor
Botany & Plant Sciences