[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Introductory SEEDS meeting and BioBlitz

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 16 09:41:41 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

Our introductory SEEDS meeting will be tomorrow from 4-5 PM. The agenda is
attached here, and also available at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8XK7d4qFbulmW_EdpRLJ8nbn69YNSupUMB0ndefA0Q/edit.
The Zoom link is https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91726297186.

Anyone who is interested in SEEDS (graduate students included!) is welcome
to join. Thanks!

Best,
Annika

--