[Ccb_gsr_listserv] SEEDS career panel

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:07:30 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

Next week, we are going to have a career panel for SEEDS participants with
current UCR graduate students! The panel will be on December 9th at 5PM. We
will spend a few minutes going over what undergraduate students can do to
get careers in ecology or environmental science going, then open the floor
to questions for our panelists. We will end by going into breakout rooms
where we will help to workshop  resumes/ CVs/ statements of purpose.

I have attached an informational flyer here- anyone who is interested can
fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/txhpLozEMaa3862C6

Please let me know if you have any questions, and please share this
information with anyone who you think might be interested! Thank you!

Best,
Annika
--
Annika Rose-Person