[Ccb_faculty] CCB on UCR Give Day -- Undergraduate Research Support

Darrel Jenerette darrel.jenerette at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 3 07:45:58 PDT 2024

Colleagues,

At noon today UCR Give Day launches for a 24 hour campaign. This year CCB
is featuring our undergraduate SEEDS group fund as our target for giving.

Here is CCBs Give Day link. Proceeds will be deposited into the SEEDS
account:

https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day/s/supporting-students-involved-in-conservation-biology-kbwtlsr7x

The UCR SEEDS program broadly supports research opportunities for
undergraduate students. A key component of this program is the opportunity
it provides for field experiences, essential activities that are
increasingly limited in the university curriculum. Through SEEDS activities
students take regular one day excursions throughout the year and have spent
the past few spring break periods exploring field sites and collecting new
data in a capstone experience. Continued support from the SEEDS program has
facilitated students presenting their findings at the Ecological Society of
America Annual meetings.

Thank you for your support!
Darrel

--
G. Darrel Jenerette
Director, Center for Conservation Biology