[Ccb_faculty] FW: Job opening at SBBG

Amy Litt amylitt at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 5 13:32:11 PST 2023

*From:* Kristen Lehman [mailto:klehman at sbbotanicgarden.org]
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 5, 2023 12:47 PM
*To:* amy.litt at ucr.edu
*Subject:* Job opening at SBBG

Hi Amy,

I am not sure if any of you know student looking for a job I am excited to
say we are recruiting here at SBBG. We are looking for someone to join the
biodiversity team that has lab and field experience, and wants to apply
those skills in conservation projects primarily on the central coast and
California Channel Islands with myself and Matt Guilliams. The job ad is
posted here
<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=713263a5-0250-4fb2-9af9-f0361002e8d8&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=502361>.
Please share with anybody you think might qualify, and feel free to share
my email if they have questions.

All the best,

Kristen