[Ccb_faculty] Fwd: Job Opportunity: Seeds of Success Coordinator | California Botanic Garden

Amy Litt amy.litt at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 12 14:34:42 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Naomi Fraga <nfraga at calbg.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Job Opportunity: Seeds of Success Coordinator | California Botanic
Garden
Cc: Cheryl Birker <cbirker at calbg.org>

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a job announcement for the position of Seeds of
Success (SOS) Coordinator at  theCalifornia Botanic Garden. The
successful candidate will help lead our SOS program in the Mojave Desert in
collaboration with the Bureau of Land Management. They will also have
opportunities to participate in diverse field projects across southern
California and to assist our Seed Conservation Program Manager on curating
the largest seed bank dedicated to California native plants.

Please send along this announcement to any interested applicants.

Thank you!

Naomi
Naomi S. Fraga, Ph.D.
Director of Conservation Programs, California Botanic Garden
Research Assistant Professor, Claremont Graduate University
nfraga at calbg.org
(626) 674-6746 (cell)
1500 N. College Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711
https://www.calbg.org/