[Ccb_faculty] Fwd: CLOSES 5/10: Vacancy GS-11 Vegetation Branch Chief at Joshua Tree National Park

Lynn Sweet lynn.sweet at ucr.edu
Tue May 4 07:44:58 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rodgers, Jane JER <Jane_Rodgers at nps.gov>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2021 at 7:43 AM
Subject: CLOSES 5/10: Vacancy GS-11 Vegetation Branch Chief at Joshua Tree
National Park

Hi Friends,

Unfortunately the advertisement last week was set for 7 days and I fear
some may have taken that the wrong way 🤔—we are extending it another week
and need more applicants!!!

Pls share this widely. *Looking for rock star GS-11 Vegetation Branch Chief*
to oversee our Joshua Tree Climate Change program with complex monitoring
and landscape-scale adaptation/resilience projects, including rare plant
monitoring, native plant nursery, invasives, and amazing herbarium!

Pass along my phone # for anyone w/questions. Have a happy day!

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599461400

Jane Rodgers

Chief, Science & Resource Stewardship

Joshua Tree National Park