[CaTEACH-SMI] REMINDER: TTSM General Meeting - 10/25/12

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 23 07:58:34 PDT 2012

General Meeting

Accessing Instructional
Tools for Teachers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

4:10 pm to 5:00 pm
HUB 260

Ø Tour the Education Services in the Rivera library; led by Christopher Martone Education Services/LRDC Coordinator.

Ø Explore classroom resources available for aspiring teachers.

Ø Gain insight on how instructional tools can engage students.

Learn more about TTSM:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact:  President: Lauren Blong (lblon001 at ucr.edu<mailto:lblon001 at ucr.edu>); Vice-President: Khrystal Bragdon (kbrag001 at ucr.edu)<mailto:lblon001 at ucr.edu>