[CaTEACH-SMI] CBEST & CSET Exam Reimbursement DUE 6/8/12

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Mon May 21 10:33:42 PDT 2012

Attention SMI Students:

2011-12 CBEST and CSET EXAM REIMBURSEMENTS

DUE: Friday June 8, 2012

Requests received after June 8, 2012 will not be processed until late-August (due to fiscal closing).
Avoid unnecessary delay, submit your exam scores and payment documents by 6/8/12.

To request for reimbursement, please submit:
1. W-9 form (http://smi.ucr.edu/files/w09form.pdf)
2. Official Exam scores
3. Exam payment receipt (Admission Ticket confirmation email from CBEST/CSET)
4. Exam Reimbursement Request Form (available in the SMI Resource Center)

*Please remember, your SMI plan must be up-to-date (Spring 2012) to remain eligible for reimbursement.
To schedule an advising appointment email Leslie Bushong (leslie.bushong at ucr.edu<mailto:leslie.bushong at ucr.edu>) and provide her with the following information:
1. Full Name
2. Student ID Number
3. Your open availability for the next several weeks.
Don't wait until the last minute to schedule your advising appointment as the end of the quarter is very busy!

CSET test takers for the month of May: Your Official CSET Scores will be arriving very close to the deadline date. We will accept your unofficial scores to get the reimbursement process started.  Then, once you submit your official scores we will finish the request.

  *   SMI Reimbursement Program Information (http://smi.ucr.edu/reimbursement.html)