[CaTEACH-SMI] Looking for a summer job?

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Tue May 11 13:37:55 PDT 2010

Every summer, 4,000 incoming first-year students come through Bear Facts
Orientation. One of the activities they participate in is what we call the
Social Issues Skits. If you're looking for a part time job this summer and
could use some complementary income, this might be the job for you.

It entails some acting, though we don't expect you to be the greatest actor
ever, just able to memorize lines and have a good time. There are only ten
days of work and a pretty healthy check at the end (~$700).

The dates and times you would need to be available:
June 30, July 6, 9, 12, 15, 20, 23, 26, 29, and Aug 2nd
Performances from 10:45-12pm and 3-5:30pm.

You will also need to be available all day on June 15-18th to memorize the
script and rehearse.

If you're interested in helping out and you need some money for the summer,
stop by Student Life at 229 HUB to pick up an application (due Friday).
Interviews and brief auditions will be next week, more info when you sign
up.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Adam R. Daniels
Student Organization and Orientation Advisor
x2-3461
adam.daniels at ucr.edu