[CaTEACH-SMI] UC Irvine teaching credential and MAT Programs

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Mon May 10 21:49:57 PDT 2010

UC Irvine

Teaching Credential and

Master of Arts Program

The Department of Education at UC Irvine is still accepting applications to
its teaching credential and Master of Arts in Teaching programs for the
2010-2011 academic year!

The program is designed to provide a strong grounding in current research
and best practices in education.  Candidates are prepared to be

reflective problem solvers who engage, motivate and meet the needs of all
students. We are especially proud of our strength in developing the

capacity to understand academic literacy and to teach literacy skills in all
disciplines.

Please contact the Admissions Counselor, Marie Nubia-Feliciano at
menubia at uci.edu or the Director of Student Affairs, Judi Conroy at

jconroy at uci.edu for detailed information. You may also reach the Department
of Education Student Affairs office at

949-824-3348.