[CaTEACH-SMI] Energize Day -- September 24, 2007

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 12 15:36:24 PDT 2007

As a student with an outstanding academic record I must assume you
are working hard to prepare for your future.  I am writing to invite
you to attend one or more workshops during ENERGIZE DAY featured
during Welcome Week at UCR!  The day is filled with workshops geared
specifically with your current success and future opportunities in
mind.  I hope that after looking over the offerings you'll find one
or more ideal for your needs.  We welcome you to attend as many
workshops as you would like.

REGISTRATION OPENS THIS WEEK AT http://honors.ucr.edu/energize/

Whether you've been thinking of an independent research project, the
prospect of what graduate school will mean to you, how you'll excel
in your last few quarters here and as a graduate are all topics that
will be featured in these workshops.  The campus is filled with many
resources so that you can continue to be the best and brightest
student.  Our hope is that by offering these workshops during Welcome
Week you'll be able to fit them in to your schedule before the push
of Fall quarter.

ENERGIZE YOUR FUTURE, YOUR POTENTIAL, YOUR OPPORTUNITIES, YOUR LIFE!
Join us Monday, September 24, 2007.
AM Check-in is held from 9-10AM - and continues from 12-1PM.

Energize is brought to you through the co-sponsorship efforts of the
Counseling Center, the UCR Alumni Association, the Career Center, the
Learning Center, the Office of Instructional Development, the
University Libraries, the Scholarship Office, the Graduate Student
Association and the University Honors Program.

Emily Nudge
Upper Division Coordinator
Golden Key International Honour Society Advisor, Audeamus Honors
Journal Advisor
emilyu at ucr.edu  P.  951 827 5323  F.  951 827 5320
University Honors Program, 2316 Olmsted Hall , University of
California , Riverside, CA  92521
http://www.honors.ucr.edu

Leslie Bushong
Director, California Teach-Science/Mathematics Initiative (CaTEACH-SMI)
1104 Pierce Hall
University of California, Riverside
voice: (951) 827-4970
fax: (951) 827-4971