[Carlit] Short survey on circulation of Psychology Test Kits

Robin Lockerby rlock at nu.edu
Fri Jul 14 15:22:56 PDT 2006

This message has been forwarded to multiple lists.  Thanks for your
patience!

The following short survey on circulation of psychology (or education)
test kits will provide us with a good idea of who circulates test
kits... faculty or libraries... and of the variation in vetting and
other policies.  Please feel free to forward this link to other
librarians or faculty at your institution who may be the key players in
this service.  I am especially interested in how regional libraries or
institutions with heavy off campus or online programs deal test kit
accessibility and use.

Survey Link:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=350292363598

We appreciate your assistance during your hot, hot summer!

Robin Lockerby & Virginia Hire

National University Library

9393 Lightwave Ave

San Diego, CA 92123

rlock at nu.edu

(858) 541-7945

PS... If you have copies of test kit policies, we would love to have
samples...  :>