[CARE-Office] Upcoming Events from CARE!

care-office at lists.ucr.edu care-office at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 3 15:04:04 PST 2021

CARE Conversations: Romanticizing Stalker Love
Thursday, Feb 4 from 11 am - 12 pm
Zoom Link<https://linktr.ee/ucrcare>

Join this open discussion with our peers about how stalking and obsessive love have been normalized and romanticized in pop culture and our day to day lives.  Learn more about red flags of stalking behaviors, and learn additional resources.  CARE giveaways for attendees!

[cid:image002.png at 01D6FA3E.949A60F0]

Graduate Students of Color Mixer
Thursday, Feb 4 from 6 - 7 pm
Zoom Link<https://linktr.ee/ucrcare>

Come join us at this event to learn about resources on campus, play fun activities, and take part in a raffle.  In partnership with ASP, APSP, CARE, CSP, GradSuccess, LGBT Resource Center, MESC, NASP and WRC.

[cid:image005.png at 01D6FA3E.949A60F0]
Consent and Cuddles: The Well's Sex Week
Monday, Feb 8 from 12- 1 pm
Zoom link will be available here on the day of event<https://linktr.ee/ucrcare>

Communicating our needs and boundaries can be challenging but is important.  Join this chat with CARE peers about consent and communication. CARE giveaways for attendees!

[cid:image009.png at 01D6FA3E.949A60F0]

Stay tuned for more events in Winter and Spring Quarter.

To learn more about CARE, visit care.ucr.edu.