[CAFÉ] FW: Make Your Plan for the Environmental Justice Conference!

Norman Ellstrand ellstrand at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 21 13:59:43 PDT 2021

Dear Fortino,

Thank you for this - and good seeing you yesterday! By way of this email,
I'll forward this to the CAFE mailing list.

Best wishes,

Norm

Norm a.k.a "Dr. E" a.k.a. Norman Ellstrand
Distinguished Professor of Genetics
Jane S. Johnson Endowed Chair in Food and Agriculture
Director, California Agriculture and Food Enterprise (CAFE)
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521-0124