[CAFÉ] CAFE mailing list submission

Elizabeth Deyett elizabethdeyett at gmail.com
Tue May 11 03:21:11 PDT 2021

Hi Deborah,

How are you doing? Staying safe and healthy I hope! Since we published that
last paper I started a podcast about microbes and the world around us
called The Microbe Moment. I recently published an episode, "The Magic Of
Microbes: How Microbes Can Help Us With The Climate Change". Do you think
this is something the CAFE mailing list would enjoy? If you think
its appropriate to share with them you can use the copy below.

Link:
https://www.microbigals.com/the-microbe-moment-science-podcast/episode/1e7f25ab/the-magic-of-microbes-how-microbes-can-help-us-with-the-climate-crises-and-improve-sustainability

Hello Microbigal Nation! It's Earth week so this week we've put together a
top 10 ways microbes can help with sustainability from lowering greenhouse
gases to eating plastics to sustainable agriculture. Microbes can help us
in all sorts of ways!

Hope all is well!
Cheers!
Elizabeth Deyett, Ph.D.

Bioinformatician | Rolshausen Lab, UCR
Assistant Feature Editor  | Phytobiomes & MPMI
Founder of Microbigals  <https://www.microbigals.com/>| Host of The Microbe
Moment <https://www.microbigals.com/the-microbe-moment-science-podcast>