[CAFÉ] Fwd: Funding Opportunity - Cordia dichotoma

Deborah Pagliaccia deborahp at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 8 09:35:57 PDT 2021

Please see the details below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Philippe Rolshausen <philrols at ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Funding Opportunity - Cordia dichotoma
To: Mariella J Valdivia <mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu>, Deborah Pagliaccia <
deborah.pagliaccia at ucr.edu>

Mariella and Deborah
Can you circulate my email below to the Department and to CAFE. Thank you.

I received a request from entrepreneurs looking for someone that has
expertise on successfully germinating a sub-tropical plant (cordia
dichotoma). Their plan is to successfully grow the plant stateside in a
growth chamber/greenhouse and then start a large scale cultivation. They
are looking for someone that can provide consultation services. Please
reach out to me philrols at ucr.edu if you are interested and I will put you
in contact with them.

Regards
--
*Philippe Rolshausen -- *MS, PhD
UC Riverside Professor of Cooperative Extension

<http://ucanr.edu/sites/Rolshausen/>

--
Deborah Pagliaccia, Ph.D.
Professional Researcher, Department of  Microbiology and Plant Pathology

California Citrus Nursery Society <http://ccns.info/> CCNS Executive
Director