[Bpspis] Fwd: Batchelor occupant lists?

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 6 22:51:48 PDT 2021

Hi all,  forwarding information about an upcoming Town Hall to update us on the Batchelor renovation.  It is Tues Oct 19 12 - 1.

Details will follow.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu