[Bpsfaculty] Visiting Faculty Candidates

Daniel Koenig dkoenig at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 29 15:37:59 PST 2024

Dear All,
Just a reminder to please sign up to meet with our candidates! There are a number of slots open for Amy, one breakfast with Sunil on Wednesday, and one dinner next Tuesday with Sassoum. I really appreciate your help showing these folks how excited we are for them to join us!

Best,
Dan

Dr. Sunil Kenchanmane Raju <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eClUm7_xjeJ3-Bfe1g44S6LO61pbpxW6UgGw6u0jQVg/edit?usp=sharing>Dr. Amy Lanctot <https://docs.google.com/document/d/11mdFk13WHcvkG-X4oXgyxWwooMKZ5mBJ4y0iaejF1Mc/edit?usp=sharing>
Dr. Sassoum Lo  <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jICL7yMXmp9IwHiCtynYh16jQqJU4VAwIo-G7SZzoGo/edit?usp=sharing>