[Bpsfaculty] Reminder: Make your donations for Annual awards dinner/event

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Thu May 11 12:25:35 PDT 2023

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder, you can donate funds or (adult) beverages for the annual awards dinner by bring your cash to Mariella or me (Genomics 4202) or donate via Venmo (Zelle also available). This event is a great way to celebrate our departments accomplishments over the last year.

We hope to see you at the Corteva Symposium and then at the awards ceremony and dinner on Wednesday, May 17.

Many thanks,
Jaimie

(Sent on behalf of the faculty engagement committee)

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155

Begin forwarded message: