[Bpsfaculty] Sad news about Katie Shea, former BPSC admin staff

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 31 17:24:26 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,  I learned that Katie Shea passed away last weekend.  Katie served as the HR/payroll analyst in BPSC for many years.  Katie retired from BPSC in ~2004, so many of you didn’t know her.  After her retirement, she volunteered in the Botanic Gardens for ~12 years.  I will pass along any additional information as I learn it.

Have a nice weekend,  patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu