[Bpsfaculty] FW: UC Riverside Seminar - March 3 - Flights

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 1 09:33:15 PST 2023

Greeitngs collegues, please consider signing up (link below) and talking to Bassem Al-SAady, our Friday noon semianr speaker.

THX much and be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521