[Bpsfaculty] Save the date: SoCal Plant Biology Meeting - Oct 30!

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 30 11:25:06 PDT 2023

Greetings Plant Biologists!

This year's Southern California (SoCal) Plant Biology Meeting organizing committee (Dawn Nagel, Danelle Seymour, and Jaimie Van Norman) is delighted to announce our 2nd annual one-day plant biology meeting, taking place on the 30 Oct., 2023 at UC Riverside.

This meeting is held annually on different campuses and intended to enhance interaction and networking amongst Southern California plant biologists, especially among the junior scientists (including graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and assistant professors). We will be inviting speakers from different SoCal campuses who will present research covering a wide range of plant biology topics.

Please mark your calendars and distribute widely to your plant and plant-related colleagues - more information will follow!