[Bpsfaculty] Metabolomic positions

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 23 16:53:10 PDT 2023

Greetings all,
I am thrilled to share some exciting news with all of you. We have successfully filled the two faculty positions in metabolomics. As most of you might know, Adam Joswiak will be joining the Botany Plant Sciences department, and Daniel Petras will be joining the Biochemistry department. Adam will be starting in July, while Daniel will begin in January.

This marks an important step forward in our journey as we continue to build a strong and knowledgeable team. With these new additions, we are steadily establishing a critical mass that will contribute to our future success.

Let us embrace this positive momentum and continue to empower one another.

Wishing you all more power.

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155