[Bpsfaculty] Reminder: Social hour hosts needed!!

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Sun Jan 8 20:49:07 PST 2023

Hello All,

Just a quick reminder that post-seminar social hosts are needed - starting this week! Please sign up to host yourself or with your lab (your lab can host without you as well). This is super easy to do and is necessary to avoid canceling social hours. Please use the link below.

Thank you!
Jaimie

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155