[Bpsfaculty] FW: 3/3 Sarah O'Connor Seminar

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 27 11:59:58 PST 2023

________________________________
Dear colleagues on Friday March 3rd, in addition to Dr. Sady, we will have a visit from
Sarah E. O’Connor, the Director of Natural Product Biosynthesis at Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology.

This is a great opportunity to meet with Sarah as she will be here Friday afternoon from 1-5.

I see if we can organize a talk from 1-2 when the auditorium is available.

Please sign up on the google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hLe3z7h2xcI0QohlKuf9Xr1Cd9OsYPQg8v9CV918xxE/edit?usp=sharing> if you have time and interest to meet with her.

Be powerful.
Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155