[Bpsfaculty] FW: Reminder: First Friday - today - Dec 1!

Jackelyn R Quinonez jackelyn.quinonez at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 1 08:28:47 PST 2023

Hello BPSC Faculty,

Sadly, the calendar isn’t lying… it is, in fact, Dec 1. While this may fill you with joy or despair, it should also make you want to turn up at the Barn at 4 pm for a beverage and maybe a snack with your BPSC colleagues. (The Barn has heaters!). I hope to see you there.

Jaimie
(Sent on behalf of the faculty engagement committee.)

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Associate Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155